About the Company
Our client is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
There, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs.
- Provide 3rd Level Desktop/Endpoint support to an Enterprise Environment.
- SOE Creation, Maintenance, and Deployment, including Windows and Security Updates.
- Applications Packaging and Deployment, both native and virtual.
- PowerShell automation and scripting.
- Manage Security Products including application whitelisting, anti-virus and USB hardening.
- Creating documentation such as FAQ guides, SOPs and technical support documents.
Skills and experience
- Experience in SCCM/MECM management including patching and updating
- Microsoft MSI and MSIX scripting and enterprise application packaging and deployment
- Experience in Active Directory and Advanced GPO management
- Windows Desktop SOE management (Microsoft updates and third party packaging updates)
- Task Sequence creation, updating and support
- Desirable knowledge in Ivanti Patch-Management and Ivanti Application Control
- Experience in Level 2/3 Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Microsoft Certification and ITIL training beneficial
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 0282672485 quoting reference 247812.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.