- 6 Month Contract
- Brisbane Inner City Based
- SOE Subject Matter Expert
Our client is seeking an experienced SOE Engineer to join our clients managed End User Computing environment and provide 3rd level support and escalation point for Desktop Services for critical environmental issues, problem cases and SOE design faults.
- Experience in managing and supporting End User Computing environments
- Extensive experience in SOE support, maintenance and implementation
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows family of End User Computing Operating Systems and applications
- Experience administering Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with enterprise deployment and management tools - SCCM 2012
- Experience with facilitating complex and enterprise scale software deployments
- Advanced working knowledge/understanding of Microsoft unattended deployment methodologies for the Microsoft Windows family
- Strong Scripting ability (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL)
- Working Knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management (ITIL) processes
- Excellent documentation skills, for user training and technical documents
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7516 for a confidential discussion today.
Applications for this role close 9am Friday, 14th July 2017.