My client, a large Australian retailer are in need of an SOE Engineer for a 3-6 month contract. The environment is Microsoft Windows 10 and we are seeking someone with experience in point-of-sale environments or with multiple peripherals connected to the system.
The ideal candidate will have strong recent experience in a similar role and will bring a can-do attitude to the role. If you are a team player with a positive outlook then this will be the role for you.
- Managing SOE builds by designing, deploying and maintaining the environment
- Providing documentation for user-training and technical documents
- Taking a leadership role in relation to desktop security and awareness
Skills and experience
- Advanced knowledge of Windows for end-user operating systems and applications
- Scripting ability in PowerShell, VB, Batch or similar
- Experience in SOE application packaging and support, maintenance and implementation for Windows 10
- Sound Active Directory and Groupl Policy administration skills
- Experience in Application packaging and deployment methodologies (Microsoft AppV, MSI, Windows Installer)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4600 quoting reference 206060.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.