- Work for an industry leading company
- Permanent opportunity
- Fantastic team environment
An industry leading company is seeking an experienced SOE Engineer who will be responsible for supporting and developing the desktop standard operating environments. This is a permanent role within an organization that boasts a fantastic work/ life culture and supports career growth opportunities.
- Managing the SOE (Standard Operating Environment) builds by designing, deploying and maintaining environments;
- Utilize exceptional application packaging & deployment skills;
- Provide leadership in relation to managing, monitoring & supporting the desktop SOE environment and offer recommendations;
- Provide thought leadership and skills around desktop security and general security awareness, to secure desktop operating environments including the efficient use of packaging tools for software assessment and deployment;
- Prepare appropriate system documentation, including user guides;
- Proven commercial experience with managing and supporting End User Computing environments with experience in SOE application packaging and support, maintenance and implementation for Windows 10 and Office 365;
- Strong experience administering Active Directory and Group Policy;
- Experience with enterprise deployment and management tools (e.g.: SCCM);
- Sound Scripting ability (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL);
- Working Knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management (ITIL) processes;
- Experience in Application packaging and deployment methodologies (Microsoft AppV, MSI, Windows Installer).
- Permanent role with industry leading company;
- Friendly, supportive culture onsite;
- Accessible to café district & public transport routes.
If this sounds like a great opportunity and you have the required experience, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 201165)