End User Computing Specialist
- Internal role with a market leading company
- Friendly, collaborative team environment
- Excellent work / life balance
A market leading company that is currently undertaking a major cloud transformation journey is seeking a passionate, experienced EUC Specialist for a 12-month fixed contract located conveniently close to the Perth CBD. The EUC Specialist will be responsible for the SOE design & build as well as support of the End User platforms (Hardware, OS & Applications).
- Provide optimal support across the End user platforms including 0365 tenancy, collaboration tools, OS & Software deployment, Patching & Device management solutions;
- Resolving escalated end user problems & liaise with stakeholders;
- Evaluating system and solution design & ensuring they are effectively applied and validated to endorse IT service transition and management processes.
- Demonstrated experience with SOE design & build;
- Demonstrated experience managing the End User platforms, application & patch lifecycle;
- Advanced knowledge in the design and configuration and provisioning of platforms including Office 365 & Web Filtering;
- Experience with various directory services, specifically including Active Directory & Azure AD;
- Experience in implementing Automation & Orchestration solutions;
- Strong understanding of operating system protocols, platform services scope of work and system design conformance;
- Experience with Service Management processes including ITIL & ServiceNow;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Ability to work autonomously & within a team oriented environment;
- Any relevant industry qualifications would be highly beneficial;
- ITIL foundation certification ideally;
- Experience managing the lifecycle of Windows 10 feature upgrades;
- Any experience in Endpoint protection (setup/ config of Antivirus products or ongoing administration).
- ITILv3 certification;
- Relevant Microsoft MCSE certifications;
- Azure, 0365 or other cloud certifications.
- Located close to the Perth CBD;
- Friendly, supportive team environment;
- Excellent work/ life balance.
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking above please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 198455)