Our Client is an industry leading organization that possesses one of the highest rankings for customer experience within its sector. They are seeking an experienced SOE Engineer for a permanent role within their friendly, flexible team.
- Providing leadership in relation to managing and monitoring the client's desktop SOE development and support environment;
- Providing leadership and skills around desktop security and general security awareness;
- Managing the SOE builds by designing, deploying and maintaining the environment.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience as an SOE Engineer;
- Experience in managing and supporting End User Computing environments;
- Must have experience in SOE application packaging and support, maintenance and implementation for Windows 10 and Office 365;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows family of End User Computing Operating Systems and applications;
- Strong experience administering Active Directory and Group Policy;
- Strong experience with enterprise deployment and management tools (I.e. SCCM);
- Good Scripting ability (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL);
- Working Knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management (ITIL) processes;
- Excellent documentation skills, for user training and technical documents;
- Experience in Application packaging and deployment methodologies (Microsoft AppV, MSI, Windows Installer);
- Excellent soft skills - excellent communication skills, switched on, has integrity, can-do attitude, team player, positive outlook and energetic;
- Must have excellent stakeholder engagement skills with ability to articulate technical solutions to non-technical people.
- Work for an industry leading company;
- Permanent role offering competitive salary;
- Located close to café/ restaurant strip;
- Walking distance to public transport;
- Friendly, flexible work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to apply now via the link below with a resume showing that you have the relevant skills and experience. Alternatively please feel free to contact Lisa with any queries via firstname.lastname@example.org OR 08 9423 1400.
Please note: we are open to considering Eastern States/ International candidates with full Australian Work Rights and genuine reasons for relocating to Perth, Western Australia.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 (job reference: 186959)