Our CBD based client is looking to secure an SOE Engineer with Cyber Security experience. The role will be a 6 month contract initially.
- Provide technical Windows Workstation SOE expertise identifying Security gaps within the current Windows Workstation SOE
- Review and make recommendations around good / best practise
- Attend and follow change management activities as a representative of the Cyber Security Development Operations team
- Provide technical Windows Workstation SOE expertise in deploying tactical Cyber Security solutions based on agile Cyber Dev Ops initiatives.
- Participate in Cyber Security Incident Response as required.
- Assist in addressing Cyber Security remediation activities for the Windows Workstation SOE post a Cyber Security incident
- Provide expertise recommendations in mitigating Cyber Security gaps identified for the Windows Workstation SOE fleet
- Conduct and document Cyber Security related technical reviews in the Windows Workstation SOE
- Participate in Cyber Security Incident Response Activities when requested
- Deliver Cyber Security improvement initiatives based on Cyber Security Development Operations agile sprints
- Maintain technical currency and understand trends within the Cyber Security environment
If you have working rights for Australia and can commence within 1 week, please apply now via CV to firstname.lastname@example.org