We are looking to hire an experienced SOE Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Discuss and capture customer requirements and map them to technical solution.
- Develop, document and maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) models including Windows 10, MAC environments.
- Manage and monitor the SOE project implementations and activities for the delivery of a Desktop Managed Service.
- Input into technical solutions for packaging of applications for remote deployment.
- Assist with the development and enhancement of relevant SOE design and build standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide leadership and guidance to technical engineers in respect to the delivery of all desktop solutions.
- Provide level 3 support/remediation in end to end release.
- 5+ years' experience in EUS SOE design, development and implementation covering technologies such as MDT, WADK / WAIK, SCCM, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
- Min. 3 Years consulting experience.
- Desktop management and deployment using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Experience in Application Virtualisation technologies such as App-V, Thin-App or XenApp.
- Knowledge of Application Packaging and Deployment concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows family of workstation Operating Systems Win 7 through to Windows 10.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Operating System automated deployment methodologies from Win 7 to Windows 10.
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory, including Group Policy Management and Design.
- Strong experience with SOE Build, Testing and Configuration.
- Demonstrated ability in SOE design, development and implementation in MS Windows 10 environment.
- Strong experience in problem resolution in a traditional and virtual desktop SOE environment.