Senior SOE Microsoft Architect
We are looking for a Senior SOE Architect who specialises in the Microsoft stack around desktop management and SOE Standards.
It is a 6-month contract with a 3-month extension. The contract is via consulting house based in the Melbourne CBD and the end-user client is a large organisation close by in the South Eastern suburbs
The role requires an individual who can work in tandem with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure organisational objectives and goals are met within a prescribed time frame. The individual must be persistent with delivering quality implementations, migrations across Microsoft applications and technologies.
- Deep and demonstrable understanding of Microsoft modern desktop management capabilities and practices
- Understanding of Microsoft modern desktop management roadmap
- Ability to articulate and document a technical target architecture with supportable transition architectures (current - interim - target)
- Strong ability to prioritise complex technical interdependent works and to translate user and operating impacts
- Strong vendor management capabilities including scope definition / value for money / quality assurance
- Ability to define SOE standards and guidelines aligned with both efficient administration and best in class user experience
- Demonstrable experience in both software and hardware asset management lifecycles complete with cost modelling
- Demonstrable experience in hardening SOE environments
- Ability to create high level solution architecture and detailed designs
- Experience in End User Services and SOE design, development and implementation covering the range of Microsoft technologies and operating systems
The candidate must be open to new ideas, be able to closely collaborate with peers as well as partner / manage vendors to desired business outcomes.
An ability to interact and guide senior business stakeholders is also important. Must be able to conduct an engaging conversation with non-technical leaders of the business to explain the benefits of the technology.
The role also encourages the Senior SOE Architect to look at future roadmaps and emerging technologies and put forward plans for future transitions that take advantage of the new technologies.
This senior role reports to the Consulting / Enterprise Architect and will incorporate a flexible work structure.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sajith Perera on 03 80807216 quoting reference #239682