- Leader in IT Services industry
- North Western Sydney
- Working projects across SOE domain - Windows, AD, SCCM, Office 365
Our client, a leader in the IT Services industry, have an exciting opportunity for an SOE Architect to join their highly driven team of professionals in a permanent capacity.
The role will be responsible for developing solution designs across the SOE domain; incorporating WindowsOS, SCCM, Active Directory, Office 365, Intune and Bitlocker among others.
The role will be working across multiple projects concurrently and will be responsible for liaising with and maintaining strong relationships with Business Owners, PMs, Business Analysts and technical resources; so a team player's attitude coupled with an assertive personality and strong stakeholder management skills is an absolute must.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- At least 5 years experience working in a SOE Architecture capacity.
- Extensive experience with WindowsOS (7 to 10)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SCCM and Active Directory.
- Experience with Office 365, Intune and Bitlocker.
- Large enterprise environment experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a collaborative and assertive nature.
If you are interested in hearing further details please either APPLY NOW via the link below or call Aine on (02) 9409 4817 for a confidential discussion.