A multinational corporation working within the Utilities sector based in Sydney are recruiting for a SOA/OSB Integration Consultant to complete an initial 6-month contract.
As the SOA/OSB Integration Consultant (Oracle Fusion Middleware Integration Technology), you will work as part of the internal Development team and will be responsible for designing and developing secure, robust and reliable solutions on cloud and hybrid platform for complex integration scenarios.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of open source libraries, tools and frameworks
- Strong experience in the design, build and maintenance of Cloud solutions (AWS/Azure)
- Hands-on experience in the development and testing of applications on Oracle Fusion Middleware (12C), SOA and OSB-Weblogic
- Strong experience in the design, development and testing of Web Services (SOAP/RESTful/JSON/XML)
- Relational database (Oracle/SQL Server) experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 194784.