Our client has a dominant presence within the superannuation industry, they are currently seeking a SIT Test Manager to join on a contract.
The primary focus of the SIT Test Manager will be to provide Technology Testing (SIT) leadership, SIT testing management, SIT testing governance, and act as a single point of contact for technology testing on a strategic program so that there is focus and clear decisioning around technology testing functions.
About the role
- Promote and educate the key stakeholders on SIT Testing approach for Program Catalyst, and ensure strong buy-in, aligning to the Enterprise Testing Framework and Business Testing guidelines & practices
- Monitor, guide, and support program implementation in alignment with the Enterprise Testing Framework
- Implement, monitor, and report against the essence and spirit of the Overall Testing strategy
- Work with Program Directors, Program & Project Managers, Business Owners/Product Owners, Senior Test Manager and Business Test Leads to identify testing needs, facilitate test planning & scheduling
- Source and prepare test data, test environments, and oversee loading of test data where required for the SIT workstreams
- Facilitate testing execution across multiple different workstreams & testing phases, aligning to the Business Testing strategy and governance guidelines
The successful applicant will have:
- An experienced Technology Test Manager with a strong hands-on background in strategizing & formulating commercially viable testing solutions, leading and managing testing for complex, large scale multi-million dollar & multi-year transformational programs across multiple Business divisions, Technology teams and external Third Parties and Vendors
- Practical experience across the end-to-end testing life cycle, including and not limited to testing strategy, testing governance, test planning, test scheduling, test execution, defect management, progress reporting and test completion reporting for various testing phases whilst adhering to and complying with the Enterprise Testing Framework
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #243543