Our Client is a large Financial Services Organisation looking for an experienced SIT Test Manager to provide Systems Integration Test Management and Governance, and act as a single point of contact for technology testing on a Strategic Program.
- Promote and educate the key stakeholders on SIT Testing approach
- Implement, monitor, and report the Overall Testing strategy
- Identify testing needs, facilitate test planning & scheduling
- Strategise & formulating commercially-viable testing solutions, lead and manage testing for complex, large scale transformational programs
- End-to-end testing life cycle, including testing strategy, governance, planning, test scheduling, test execution, defect management, progress reporting and test completion reporting
Skills and experience:
- Experienced Technology Test Manager (Essential, 10+ years) with a strong hands-on background in strategising & formulating commercially-viable testing solutions, leading and managing testing for complex, large scale multi-million dollar & multi-year transformational programs
- Experience with testing strategies, governance, planning, scheduling, execution, defect management, progress reporting and test completion reporting
- Waterfall and Agile methodolgy experience
- Experienced working within Superannuation programs
- Experienced user of Spiratest, JIRA & Zephyr, or other similar testing tools
- Strong stakeholder and people management skills, across Business, Technology and Vendors
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 212765.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.