Do you have a passion for customer service and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you seeking an opportunity to gain entry into a corporate environment with a highly reputable organisation?
A highly reputable market leader has opportunities for Service Desk Officer's to join their Adelaide CBD based team supporting internal clients across a range of enquiries.
Recent IT graduates or students currently studying are encouraged to apply, however as full training will be provided, IT skills or qualifications are not essential. Individuals demonstrating outstanding customer service backgrounds will also be considered for these opportunities.
Coming from a strong customer service background, you will be a strong communicator who is self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude. Your computer competency coupled with your enthusiasm and passion for customer service will see you succeed in this role.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- A stable employment history with a keen interest to train and develop new skills within an IT Helpdesk environment
- A high level of computer literacy with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work in a fast paced and follow structured processes
- Show initiative in the resolution of customer related issues
- Excellent interpersonal and confident communication skills, demonstrating exception telephone manner
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent incentives, be rewarded by greater earning potential
- Work for an organization that is truly focused on their people
- A range of employee benefits
There are both permanent full time and part-time positions (20 hours per week) and participation in a 7 day shift roster will be required. Hours of work could be between 6am to 10.40pm. There is some flexibility in your availability to work around university timetables or other commitments.
Please be advised a police clearance will also be required.