This multinational media business run one of the worlds leading online publications. They are looking to grow their Australian business and due to increased workload and high traffic to their web publications, they are looking to hire a SEO Content Executive to support the existing SEO team.
Working with journalists, writers, producers and editors, the SEO Executive will be responsible for optimising the editorial output to ensure maximum visibility and performance in search engines.
- Experience in an SEO position
- Knowledge of optimising headlines and content for search engine
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture
- Previous experience within the online media industry in Australia
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Stron command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Work alongside editorial team to ensure content is optimised for SEO purposes
- Research, create and monitor topic pages
- Monitor international news events and trends
- Communicate ideas and make best practice recommendations
- Attend editorial meetings
- Analyse and understand competitors strategies, testing new ideas for optimising performance
- Provide guidance and education on best practice
- Provide additional team support as required including copy writing, numeric analysis etc.
- Maintain an awareness of online publishing industry and communicate ideas and learnings