Looking for a SIEM Engineer to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
The SIEM Engineer will be responsible for extending cyber security coverage across the organisation.
- Define information security monitoring and response requirements in adherence to enterprise security logging policies, compliance obligations and best practises.
- Work with teams to on-board relevant event logging information into the enterprise logging platform.
- Develop and enable security monitoring use cases for the detection of threats, anomalies and security risks across the enterprise
- Develop SIEM content (alerts, dashboards, and reports) and corresponding response playbooks
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of SIEM technologies
- Solid understanding of threat detection strategies and attack models
- Scripting with development experience with a strong understanding of regular expressions and parser development
- Experience in CSOC/CERT environment detecting and responding to threats and audit events
- Ability to build relationships and work closely with various business and technology stakeholders
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Zoe on 03 8080 7205 for more information