SCSM Support Engineer
- Initial 3 month contact with chance of extension
- Work for an industry leading company
- Seeking experience with Azure & SCSM
An industry leading client is seeking an SCSM Support Engineer for an initial 3 month contract to provide general system administration support within an Azure environment and technical management of the client's SCSM environment.
Key skills include:
- Strong experience customising System Center Service Manager (SCSM) environments;
- High Level of experience using & customising the Cireson Suite for SCSM;
- Microsoft System Center Service Manager SCSM 2016;
- PowerShell Scripting (SCSM & AD);
- SCSM SDK (C# customisations and workflows);
- Source Control/Versioning with Git and Azure DevOps;
- Microsoft Windows Server;
- SCSM Data Warehouse;
- Cireson Suite of Products, specifically the Cireson Self-Service/Analyst Portal and Asset Management Module;
- Knowledge of Change Management & Configuration Management principles and tools in an Information Technology Environment;
- Knowledge with associated Microsoft technologies (for eg: Active Directory, Office 365);
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience for the above position, please feel free to apply now.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 204274)