Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled SCRUM Master to drive the team by applying the agile process to achieve an optimised workflow through continuous improvement. They support team goals and coordinate activities with other teams. Working under broad direction the SCRUM Master is fully responsible for meeting allocated technical, project and supervisory objectives and plays a significant role assignment of tasks and responsibilities of the Development Team. The SRUM master is autonomous and influential, able to perform a wide range of complex technical and professional work activities. They will use their knowledge and business skills to build and guide an effective and agile Development Team.
This is a long-term contract opportunity or 12 Months + Possible Extensions of up to 36 Months, located at our Client's Barton, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate experience with:
- leading high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams as a SCRUM Master lead.
- Applying agile processes to achieve optimised workflow through continuous improvement.
- Coaching a team to take responsibility for their actions and to deploy agile values, principles and practices.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in software quality.
- Supporting team self-defined processes and promote continuous learning.
- Facilitating regular team meetings, including daily stand up, planning, demonstrations and retrospectives.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a NV2 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #204754
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.