Our client is a leading Telecommunications company operating in Australia and abroad. The position available is for a Project Manager to run a series of projects and teams in application development. The role involves delivering on requirements from internal stakeholders within the business to an agreed timeline.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Do what is needed to help the team perform at the their highest level
- Encourage and enable productive daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Provide coaching and leadership in agile methodologies and implementation within the team
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences
- Assist the Product Owner to ensure the product backlogs are in good shape and next sprint ready.
- Contribute to writing user stories and requirements with the Product Owner
- Use and maintain knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games.
- Working closely with the team continuously following up on issues until they are closed off and software solutions delivered.
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Has extensively worked and managed SCRUM teams
- Worked at a large organisation on large software projects
- Must have SCRUM certificationsn
- Experience in managing offshore delivery teams and onshore matrix teams highly advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver projects within large programs/portfolios of work
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY