- Build, Administration and Implement business applications/packages into the SCCM application framework.
- Provide extensive troubleshooting in the installation and configuration of SCCM; diagnose SCCM desktop deployment issues (defects, errors, inconsistencies in system function, outputs, etc.)
- Perform root cause analyses via Problem Management in ServiceNow
- Remediate issues through controlled and organized Incident Management processes in ServiceNow.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Experience with Windows 7 operating systems, desktops, print servers, printers, Java, Adobe, VMware (vCenter, vSphere, application virtualization, desktop virtualization, VMware View)
- Familiarity and understanding of Active Directory, Windows GPO, WINS, DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP and commands
- Sound knowledge of and working experience with nomadbranch (1e)
- Sound knowledge of computer/network systems infrastructure requirements and standards, standard software
- Experience in scheduling and deploying critical and complex change and release implementations.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 quoting reference 210596
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.