SCCM Desktop Engineer
- Initial 6-month contract based in the Perth CBD
- Opportunity to work onsite for a key mining client
- Design & build Windows 10/ SOE images
Our client is an IT consulting and technology services company that is ranked as a global industry leader. This role is an initial 6 month contract working for a key mining client based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a highly experienced SCCM Desktop Engineer who possesses proven experience in the support and administration of large scale SCCM environments.
- Design and build Windows 10 images and develop SOE image
- SCCM site, package and collection management.
- Provide advance troubleshooting on SCCM Distribution failures, perform SCCM Client health check and Validating Packaged Applications for Deployment Readiness.
- Performed troubleshooting and remediation of desktop and deployment issues
- Respond to 3rd level resolver team request to assist in maintaining client's infrastructure stability.
- Software asset management
- Liaise with Stakeholders and vendors
- Maintain and develop SOE image by engaging with business stakeholders
- Manage Operating System deployments in conjunction with offshore desktop team.
Skills & experience
- Good knowledge of design, deployment, configuration and support of Windows 10 desktop environments utilizing SCCM.
- Experience in managing enterprise level SCCM environments
- The technical ability to respond to level 3 requests.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and vendor management experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 238906)