About the Role:
The Successful candidate will provide expertise to facilitate and execute support, maintenance, development and continual improvement of our clients SCADA EMS systems for the electricity transmission network, and electricity and gas distribution networks. There will be a high focus on responding and resolving incidents, problems and requests to ensure availability, capacity, reliability, maintainability and serviceability of the operational technologies always, in line with agreed performance targets and service levels.
- Carries out agreed system maintenance tasks. Identifies and resolves issues with applications.
- Maintains system support processes, and checks that all requests for support are dealt.
- Implements arrangements for disaster recovery and maintains systems security and business continuity
- Analyses service and component availability, reliability, maintainability and serviceability, monitoring system performance and anticipating problems
- Ensures configuration or patch releases into production do not cause downtime of the operational technology systems
- Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change. Applies change control procedures.
- SCADA system support, maintenance and service experience
- Demonstrated experience for the defined systems.
- Safety Leadership
- Incident and Problem Management
- Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering / Information Technology or related field is highly desirable
- Paid upskilling services ( training & certification)
- 4 weeks paid Annual Leave
- 10 days paid Public Holiday Pay
- 5 days per annum Sick leave
- You will accrue Long Service Leave when it becomes applicable.
- You will qualify for Parental Leave after a qualifying period.
- You will have full entitlement to Salary Sacrifice options.
For More Information on Leaders IT Services and role details, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote #206298
Looking forward to hearing from you!