- Contribute to the decommissioning & replacement of an advice payments platform
- ASX Top 20 Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
- 12 Month Initial Contract - North Sydney Location
- Deliver a replacement solution to meet business requirements in line with future business strategies across Financial Planner & Service fees
About the company and the role
This market leading Financial Services organisation is undergoing major changes to their Wealth portfolio. In addition to updated regulations and ongoing improvments, they are in the process of decommissioning various vendor platforms and replacing them with new platforms and systems.
They require a Senior BA to work on the project to deliver a replacement to their current secure payments platform that allows clients to pay financial planners and for the organisation to charge service fees, premiums and one off fee services to the adviser network.
This role will need to be comfortable working to tight deadlines and potentially come up with a tactical solution in a short timeframe.
- Working with the Business to document requirements
- Ensuring all internal teams understand requirements sufficiently to deliver
- Hosting of requirements gathering sessions to understanding of the "target state" and desired business outcomes.
- Working with SMEs to draft requirements for technology changes.
- Lead "walkthroughs" with various business stakeholders in order to validate business requirements.
To be considered, you:
- MUST have worked in Financial Services
- Have experience in Wealth and Financial Advice
- Are able to resolve complex challenges in a dynamic ambiguous environment
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson