Senior Systems Specialist (SAS Dev)
This role is with a Top Four Bank and is tasked with developing, optimising and advancing risk data systems to support the change release delivery in Business Performance and Analytics.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and skillful SAS and SQL developer who is eager to be part of an exciting, high-profile project.
- Delivery of insight and advice through subject matter expertise in Credit Risk and data management
- Delivery of data and system changes for Risk Systems
- Embedding of an Operational Risk control orientated framework for managing credit risk data
- Optimize the governance and controls for development and test life cycles for change implementation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Banking or Financial Service experience (preferably in Credit Risk)
- 5+ years SAS experience
- 2+ years SQL experience
- Leading end-to-end projects
This is an exciting, high impact role where you will be driving systems, affecting teams and decisions across the company. If you are looking for a new challenge in your career in a stimulating and diverse position, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 187419.