Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled SAS Support Officer to provide support for SAS to our client's staff. This will involve a range of activities, including resolving ad hoc issues, providing one-on-one support and training, and developing user guides and training material. The position is also responsible for helping staff use our client's unique infrastructure related to SAS, which includes a range of custom SAS Enterprise Guide Wizards/Add-ons, integration components between SAS and SharePoint, and shared methods for the production of graphs and tables.
The primary role of the position is to provide support for SAS and our client's in-house validation tool to their staff. This will involve a range of activities, including resolving ad hoc issues, providing one-on-one support and training, and developing user guides and training material. The position will also be responsible for contributing to the review of their analytical toolkit, including the use of R and Python.
As the chosen candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Resolving ad hoc SAS user support requests
- Providing one-on-one SAS support and training
- Developing guides, support materials and maintaining relevant Intranet/SharePoint pages
- Providing group training if requested by areas
- Directly participating in projects as a SAS developer
- Support staff using the in-house Validation tool
- Assist will basic data loading tasks
- Providing support with other software such as R and Python as required
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Technical expertise and experience in SAS or the technical aptitude to develop skills in SAS on the job. Skills in other data tools, such as Python or R will be considered valuable.
Due to our client's requirement for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 204163
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.