The role of Senior Designer, SAS Platform Solution will have you working as part of Financial Crimes development team that is responsible for delivering real value for customers by leveraging SAS Financial Crimes platform supporting AML/Fraud and Analytics.
A key focus of the role is the identification and resolving of cross capability, cross-release issues that impact the business architecture and application integrity. In addition, Senior Designer, SAS Platform Solution is accountable for the management of solution compliance within Architecture guidelines and overseeing the alignment of developed or modified application enhancements to the application architecture and application performance goals.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a hands on as a Solution Designer
- Experience within the SAS Intelligence Architecture (SAS Platform).
- Experience delivering (AML/CTF) compliance and/or Fraud solutions.
- Experience with architecting, installing and supporting the SAS LASR server in a distributed environment.
- Knowledge of SAS user access security models
- Experience with SAS platform running on a Linux OS
- Business Intelligence experience using SAS Platform Technologies eg SAS EG, SAS EM.
- Advanced working knowledge of Oracle relational databases
- Experience in financial services industry and large corporate environments of high pace and complexity
- Source control management and versioning of SAS config/objects/libraries and files.
- Experience with systems security standards such as but mot restricted to, active directory and authentication, service accounts, group policies
- Data Warehousing experience using other ETL technologies and experience such as Teradata.
- Experience with cloud technology AWS, Azure
- Experience with GitHub, Jenikins and Artifactory
Please apply with a resume in a WORD format.
If you wish to talk more about the permanent role, please apply with your resume then call Thomas Key on 03 8080 7213
this role requires full working rights Eg. Permanent Residency, Spouse Visa or Australian Citizenship