Our Client delivers IT Services, Business and Technology Consulting, IT Outsourcing and System Integration services & solutions. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable clients to leverage Information Technology in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs.
In this position, you will be deployed on site at one of the company's key clients who are a leader in the banking domain.
Your New Role
- Creation of Low Level Design of SAS components
- Programming SAS components
- Guide the team of SAS junior developers
- Coordinate with architects on design
- Present design principles to architects
You Bring to the Role
- Sound understanding of SAS 9.3+
- 5 years of hands-on expertise in writing, debugging SAS code.
- Working knowledge of SAS9.x environments, UNIX, SQL scripting on Oracle/Teradata database.
- Hands-on expertise in SAS DI Studio 4.9+, SAS Management Console, SAS Enterprise Guide 5.1+, SAS Macro programming
If you match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW!