Our Federal Government Client is seeking a SAS Developer
This is a fixed-term role for 9 months with extension options, located at our Client's Docklands location.
The support team requires programmers to undertake remediation of the SAS code associated with particular processing systems. This work is intended to deliver functional improvements and to simplify a number of existing business processes.
The successful candidates will work on a backlog of tasks to streamline current business processes so as to improve their usability with work being delivered via Agile sprints.
Good knowledge of the base SAS language, SAS Macros and Proc Sql is a prerequisite for these roles as there is a large amount of existing code that will need to updated and simplified.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- troubleshooting production issues as required to meet publication deadlines
- undertaking changes to SAS based systems to deliver improved functionality
- delivery of system changes to improve system reliability and maintainability
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
- SAS including Macros and Proc Sql
- Domino Designer is desirable but not required
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact John on 03 8080 7260 for more information
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.