- Must Have, Expectation of a minimum 2-3 years dedicated experience covering; SAS base programming including 1) Data Steps, 2) Proc's and 3) Macros, strong experience in DI Studio and Insurance domain
- Ability to Adhere to Client's Data Engineering Standards.
- Senior Engineers have all the above plus an expectation of a minimum of 5 years' experience:
1) Strong Unix background
2) Understanding of MPP database and the use if " IN_databas" SAS Techniques.
3) Understanding of SPDS
4) Ability to read control M-schedule flows
5) AWS/Cloud Experience
6) Strong Communication Skills
7) Comprehensive understanding and ability to contribute to all phases of SDLC.