Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage an experienced SAS Developer to contribute to the Client's evolving system architecture and design. Within this role you will be assisting with documenting current systems flows as requested by clients and will undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes.
This is a long-term non-ongoing APS6 level position until 30th June 2019, located at our Client's Sydney offices.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in maintaining and documenting SAS based systems with a particular focus on base SAS and SAS EG
- Knowledge of Oracle, Excel and SAS interactions
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services is desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong team focus on collaboration and development experience in an Agile setting
- Experience working with legacy code
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career in a stimulating and diverse position, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 187925.