Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage an experienced SAS Developer to contribute to the Client's evolving system architecture and design. Within this role you will be assisting with documenting current systems flows as requested by clients and will undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes.
This is a long-term non-ongoing APS6 level position until 30th June 2019, located at our Client's North Canberra offices. Candidate's must be Australian Citizens to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in maintaining and documenting SAS based systems with a focus on base SAS and SAS EG
- Knowledge of Oracle, Excel and SAS interactions
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services is desired
- Experience in achieving well-engineered outcomes in programming and system development activities including:
- Design, coding, testing, integrating, deployment and documenting complex systems
- Strong communication skills and experience working within an Agile team environment
- Experience working with legacy code
- Formal education and training in Software Development (or similar)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 187915
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.