One of our clients is looking for a SAP Utilities Functional Lead for an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney CBD
As a Senior Consultant in one of the industry verticals, you will be responsible for developing strong client relationships and manage large engagements.
You will develop and position innovative value propositions within the product/practice space and drive measurable value for clients. You will develop major accounts in consultation with Consulting Partners and Sales Teams.
- SAP technology experience, ISU implementation, SAP ISU Release, SAP PM Rollout, SAP ISU support
- Domain experience in Electricity and Water industries - Regulated and Deregulated Scenarios
- SAP ISU Billing, SAP Device Management, SAP PM, SAP BI/BO Functional experience
Good knowledge of SAP CRM, SAP MM, SAP FICA, SMP 3.0, SAP PI/PO and Concepts of FIORI application
- SAP SI, Release and Support projects - Excellent Understanding and working experience
- ENU Consulting is a must have - Identify, assess business processes and recommend optimal business practices
- Identify business process dependencies across modules which includes reporting, migration and integration
- Utility Domain Consultant with experience in Electricity and Water Industry
- Excellent understanding of end to end utility Business processes and working experience of Business Process designs, Solution Architecture, Project implementations, Releases and application management programs
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to discuss the role in detail