Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled SAP Technical Architect to engage in the following deliverables:
- Realise digital transformation, bring an enterprise level understanding of how modern technology should be used properly to drive an innovation agenda.
- In conjunction with IT Leadership and the Business provide a clear multi-year roadmap of major technical initiatives.
- Develop, update and communicate models of what Government agencies IT landscape should look like in the future.
This is a long-term contract role until 5th March 2021 + Possible 1x6 Month Extension, located at our Client's Barton, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will Demonstrate:
- At least 5 years' experience as a senior architect in Architecture Leadership positions. With demonstrable experience in the development and implementation of an Enterprise Level Architecture encompassing both systems and data.
- 10+ years of IT development or implementation/consulting experience and demonstrate a strong understanding of SAP applications, SaaS and cloud solutions, server technology, and network security.
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems (for example SAP ERP, S/4HANA, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, etc.) and their architecture and infrastructure needs is required.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205588
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.