Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and detail-oriented SAP Systems Administrator for an urgent, APS6 level, non-ongoing opportunity. This is for an immediate engagement for 6 months, with extendsion options and is working in Canberra.
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
In this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end coordination and management of agreed system changes for SAP HR and Success Factors Recruitment/Onboarding including requirement gathering and definition, testing and providing support to HR Services in the development of appropriate organisation change management and communication activities.
You will understand the technical capabilities of the SAP platforms and apply these capabilities to solve human resource related business improvement opportunities and problems. You will require expertise in relevant SAP/SF functionality and a strong understanding of business operations, processes and information requirements.
To be successful in this role you will be required to:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for the application of modern business system solutions particularly related to human resource processes.
- Work collaboratively with the broader HR Community, the SAP Services team and business stakeholders to conceive and deliver solutions that may encompass components from different enterprise applications, but with a primary focus on SAP systems.
- Communicate and work closely with other HR Services team members, internal, and external stakeholders to develop, test, implement, promote and support end-to-end solution development.
- Contribute positively to stimulating and promoting a collaborative team approach, and develop sound working relationships with SAP Services team members and internal business representatives.
- Proactively support users in the efficient and effective use of SAP solutions, particularly in the areas of salary entitlements, payroll, personnel, organisational management, recruitment and onboarding.
- Establish networks with other professionals to ensure that the service provided continues to add value, and deliver training on procedural issues or systems developments to clients and team members.
- Using discipline expertise, develop and review policies, procedures, systems and make recommendations to the HR Services Executive Manager to guide management decisions.
- Communicate openly, effectively and respectfully with all staff, clients and suppliers in the interests of good business practice, collaboration and enhancement of the department's reputation.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 Job Reference: 190747
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.