Our large Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and diligent SAP System Analyst who will be responsible for the design and configuration of functional solutions and for the ongoing operations support of ICT Solutions. This is an initial engagement through until June 2020, with 2x12 month extension options.
Within this role you will:
- Provide systems analysis, maintenance and support
- Undertake a range of analysis, design, software development, testing and maintenance activities under guidance from senior developers
- Investigate and replicate complex production incidents, ABAP dumps, stack traces, http errors, failed background jobs, bdoc, idocs etc
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely resolution of production issues
- Undertake allocated tasks, incident and problems, BAU support and transition of new applications into production.
To be successful in this role you will possess demonstrated experience in:
- Incident & Problem Management: Investigate incidents and problems in systems and services.
- Programming/Software Development: Designs, tests, corrects, and documents moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, through analysis and using debug, using agreed standards and tools.
- Systems design: Advise on issues with user/system interfaces and or physical designs taking account target environment, performance and existing systems. Produces detailed design updates to resolve identified systemic issues.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194623.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.