The support analyst will work within the BAU CRM team to investigate and prioritise business application incidents raised by staff and manage escalations of priority issues. They will also help support the testing and release cycles for CRM releases as required.
- Provide support to team members in undertaking tasks whilst holding responsibility for more complex user and system issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to liaise with business staff, technical teams and customer.
- Ability to work closely and communicate clearly with multiple internal and external vendors in the identification and rectification of issues.
- Investigate, triage and resolve level 2 and 3 incidents and requests via an incident management system.
- Apply best practice ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests
- Perform validation on complex business problems by differentiating between system issues (IT) or business rule (operational) issues.
- Utilise ticketing system to accept, resolve and triage incidents, as well as handle critical incidents raised to the team by email.
- Perform occasional data analysis and reporting in excel, including identifying trends and root causes in data
- Ability to understand and support replication and testing of issues to support SIT, UAT and BVT.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting ICT or business application incidents
- Demonstrated experience in the use of an ICT Service Management Tool and the ability to apply ITIL methodology for incident management
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with and manage internal and external stakeholders to achieve a business outcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and report on data using Microsoft Excel
- Experience in using the following systems:
- SAP CRM System
- SAP Payment System (SAP PSCD)
- Incident (Ticket) Management System (HP Service Manager)
- Microsoft Excel (Proficient advanced skills)
Australian Citizen and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on <02 9054 8710> quoting reference 212661.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.