- Initial 6 months contract
- Large Transformation Project
- Location: CBD
Our client is looking for an SAP Solution Architect to join its IT team on a contract basis.
As a Senior SAP Solution Architect, you will be responsible for projects that cover end to end architecture and design across a wide set of technologies ; designs will be enterprise wide and will be centred for the most part around SAP.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with solution cost and resource estimates for the creation of business cases to secure development funding
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business needs and translate them into solution designs across a range of enterprise applications
- Develop high quality deliverables to support transformation projects including process designs, specifications, options papers, cost benefit analysis
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Previous Experience as an SAP Solution Architect
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SAP application systems including core SAP ECC6 modules (e.g. FI, CO, PM, MM, PS), SAP mobility solutions or SAP integrated mobility solutions
- Significant integration experience, including:
- the definition, design and implementation of integration into on-premise enterprise ERP applications
- knowledge of integration (on-premise and cloud based) platforms such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, TIBCO or equivalent products
- experience with integration products - API Management, REST API and Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP application development and implementation approach, including ASAP methodology, Agile delivery methodologies, blueprint development, solution design, configuration, release management and implementation.
For more details contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org