Our client are undertaking a digital transformation towards becoming a utility of the future by implementing a fully digital system where their systems, data and people, are better connected.
They are implementing a number of ERP-EAM related 'building blocks', replacing the current versions of Ellipse v5.2 with SAP cloud-based, software solutions.
They are looking for an experienced architect with a sound understanding of TOGAF9 as well as a good track record of understanding complex environments.
- Demonstrated ability in forming and maintaining good and constructive working relationships with clients of a non-IT background.
- Extensive experience as an IT architect in end-to-end solutions planning and delivery, preferably in a utilities related field.
- Experience in and good understanding of the power industry, across one or more of the following functional areas:_
- Finance and Planning
- Human Resources and Payroll
- Asset and Works Management
- Good understanding of communications networks, IT configuration and system life cycle management, SOA / ESB, IT security.
- Experience as a project architect on large complex Enterprise Resource Planning / Enterprise Asset Management implementations.
- Experience working with SAP and / or Hana
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 to hear more quoting reference number 186895