Our client has a large presence within the Information Technology and Communications Sector, they are currently seeking a Senior SAP IS-Retail Consultant to join their team.
The primary focus of this role is to engage in Functional Consulting / Project work and contribute to the implementation of the customer solutions. In addition, the Senior IS-Retail Consultant will need to work with other team members to design integrated solutions for new business initiatives and changes to the existing requirements. The Senior SAP IS-Retail Consultant must be sensitive to Customer needs, bearing in mind the conflicting requirements that their team would demand, and the delivery capabilities of the consulting team
- Contribute to the implementation of the customer solutions
- Produce appropriate design based on requirement specifications that integrate with other parts of the solution
- Produce specifications that integrate into the solutions and comply with design.
- Determine customer requirements and manage expectations of scope.
- Produce high-quality work and high-quality documentation utilising within the areas of specialisation through the use of systematic structured and analytical approaches to the analysis, design, configuration, and testing activities to contribute to the implementation or support of the customer solution.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in SAP IS-Retail, and experience in Supply Chain / Logistics Processes such as Purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification, rebate process, picking and delivery, and billing.
- Understanding of the key functions in IS-Retail such as Master data / Articles, conditions, assortment management, sales price calc, promotion management, merchandise distribution, allocation, requirements planning, POS integration
- Knowledge of support functions across all modules of: IDOCS, EDI. LSMW, Workflow, BRF+, Interface development, Archiving, Classification management
- Conceptual understanding of latest SAP Technologies ( S/4 HANA), Cloud concepts and SAP Implementation methodologies (Activate, RUNSAP)
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha at (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #247739