Our client is seeking an experienced SAP Security Specialist to assist in the design and support of the application security for their QH's S/4HANA Finance, Business and Logistics solution (including GRC Access Control).
- Provide end to end security design of S/4HANA finance and procurement solution
- Gap analysis of S/4HANA security based on information security best practices and industry standards
- Security management, including segregation of duties analysis, reporting and controls using GRC
- Develop comprehensive technical documents, responses, briefs, submissions, presentations and reports to guide the development and implementation of the security solution architecture.
- Contribute to the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation planning of S/4HANA security related changes, including the evaluation of risks to the information inherent in the proposed implementations
The Skills and Experience
- Minimum seven years' experience in ERP security roles with at least one full implementation or upgrade. Experience with SAP Finance management solutions (S/4HANA), Fiori and GRC is preferred
- Proven expertise in the development of security structures for complex systems (multi- vendor, multi-client) ensuring consistency with specified requirements as agreed with key stakeholders.
- Proven knowledge and practical experience of implementing ERP security (S/4HANA) preferably into Government or complex multinational organisations in compliance with the relevant statutory requirements.
- Knowledge of risk assessment procedures, authorization methodologies and authentication technologies.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3003 7644 for a confidential discussion today. Applications for this role close 10am Wednesday, 20th January 2021.