Our client is seeking an SAP Security Analyst to design, build, test and implement ongoing administration of security solutions. You will enable business process objectives and outcomes, whilst providing an appropriate level of information security risk and governance control. This is a contract role in Brisbane CBD, initially through until December 2019 with likely extensions.
- Perform SAP access/security functional consulting, including service restorations/options analysis/impact analysis/functional specification and future plans for process/systems enhancements within the SAP application landscape.
- Ensure all open SAP access/security incidents/requests/changes are followed up regularly and provide constant feedback to users/stakeholders/colleagues.
- Liaise with Application vendors for example Accenture, SAP, to troubleshoot or escalate level three security requests ensuring functional specification and testing requirements are documented and articulated.
- Create and maintain detailed security operational and technical documentation, policies and procedures including for segregation of duties and other compliance items.
- Provide SAP access and security functional advice, guidance and or review services to other teams within the support model and when preparing training documentation or simple how to guides.
- Contribute to the team performance targets and service level agreements to ensure customer satisfaction levels.
- Actively engage and maintain strong working relationships with appropriate business groups, business systems users and colleagues within the SAP Support Model.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one end to end SAP ERP project implementation in a process driven environment in SAP security and access related analysis roles.
- Demonstrated experience providing hands-on SAP security and access analysis, implementation/administration services within a SAP environment for a medium/large organisation, including evidence of analysis implementation/testing of SAP security/access changes.
- Well-developed problem solving skills to critically analyse requirements within a SAP security and access landscape and make sound recommendations providing appropriate documentation.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other information systems security training and certification
- Experience in business-as-usual security and access administration with the following tool sets: SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Access Controls; and SAP Identity Management (IDM).
- Experience with managing integrated security and authorisations between SAP and workforce mobility solutions for example Click Mobile and Click Schedule.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537