Our client is seeking a SAP Security Analyst to work directly with varied users, stakeholders, project team members and support model team-members to implement/support user roles/authorisations/functions across company's SAP application footprint and administer/improve the SAP technical security landscape.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one end to end SAP ERP project implementation in a process driven environment in SAP security and access related analysis roles.
- Demonstrated experience providing hands-on SAP security and access analysis, implementation/administration services within a SAP environment for a medium/large organisation, including evidence of analysis implementation/testing of SAP security/access changes.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills to critically analyse requirements within a SAP security and access landscape and make sound recommendations providing appropriate documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the business environment and objectives within a large complex organisation.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills to collaborate, influence and negotiate.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting business processes and application security requirements used in a complex business environment.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.