Our client is seeking to engage a SAP Security Analyst, responsible for designing, building, testing, implementation and ongoing administration of security solutions.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one end to end SAP ERP project implementation in a process driven environment in SAP security and access related analysis roles.
- Demonstrated experience providing hands-on SAP security and access analysis, implementation/administration services within a SAP environment for a medium/large organisation, including evidence of analysis implementation/testing of SAP security/access changes.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills to critically analyse requirements within a SAP security and access landscape and make sound recommendations providing appropriate documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the business environment and objectives within a large complex organisation.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills to collaborate, influence and negotiate.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting business processes and application security requirements used in a complex business environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant or related discipline
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other information systems security training and certification
- Experience in business-as-usual security and access administration with the following tool sets: SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Access Controls; and SAP Identity Management (IDM).
- Experience with managing integrated security and authorisations between SAP and workforce mobility solutions for example Click Mobile and Click Schedule.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651