Our client is seeking an SAP Security Analyst to join their team on a contract through until December 2019 with possible extensions based in Brisbane CBD. You will be responsible for designing, building, testing, implementation and ongoing administration of security solutions.
- Work directly with varied users, stakeholders, project team members and support model team-members to implement/support user roles/authorisations/functions across the SAP application footprint and administer/improve the SAP technical security landscape.
- Perform troubleshooting and root-cause analysis of incidents/problems/issues in the SAP access and security space, including providing second and third level support.
- Ensure all open SAP access/security incidents/requests/changes are followed up regularly and provide constant feedback to users/stakeholders/colleagues.
- Perform SAP access/security functional consulting, including service restorations/options analysis/impact analysis/functional specification and future plans for process/systems enhancements within the SAP application landscape.
- Implement configuration changes in non-production environments; perform unit/functional unit testing of the changes prior to promoting to production via approved transport policies/processes to ensure system integrity.
- Liaise with Application vendors for example Accenture, SAP, to troubleshoot or escalate level three security requests ensuring functional specification and testing requirements are documented and articulated.
- Create and maintain detailed security operational and technical documentation, policies and procedures including for segregation of duties and other compliance items.
- Assist in conducting periodic audits of accounts and access by performing online research and producing reports of users with access to particular systems or resources.
- Provide updated user listings periodically for review or upon request by management or data owners.
- Provide SAP access and security functional advice, guidance and or review services to other teams within the support model and when preparing training documentation or simple how to guides.
- Contribute to the team performance targets and service level agreements to ensure customer satisfaction levels.
- Experience in business-as-usual security and access administration with the following tool sets: SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Access Controls; and SAP Identity Management (IDM).
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one end to end SAP ERP project implementation in a process driven environment in SAP security and access related analysis roles.
- Demonstrated experience providing hands-on SAP security and access analysis, implementation/administration services within an SAP environment for a medium/large organisation, including evidence of analysis implementation/testing of SAP security/access changes.
- Well-developed problem solving skills to critically analyse requirements within a SAP security and access landscape and make sound recommendations providing appropriate documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the business environment and objectives within a large complex organisation.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills to collaborate, influence and negotiate.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting business processes and application security requirements used in a complex business environment.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 for further information