- 6-month contract + Extensions
- Sydney or Melbourne based
- Work flexibility offered
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP SD Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience in SAP Sales Distribution (SD)
- Must have completed at least 2 full life cycles (end to end)
- Strong configuration and support experience in SD
- Area of expertise include: Master data, Sales Pricing, Rebate management, Customer Master, Material Master, Material Substitution, Sales Quotation/Sales Order, Deliveries, AR Invoice & Eftpos payment
- From an integration aspect, candidate would need to know - EDI, Smartforms & Webservices
- Integration experience in Materials Management (SAP MM) is highly desirable
- Must have excellent communication skills - you will be supporting the business and the users or a regular basis
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button