18 months contract with extensions
About the role
- Collaborate with the SAP Program and vendor stakeholders to validate solution design principles and scope to best meet the business needs within the SAP Transformation Program guidelines.
- Provide direction, guidance and input into solution design and implementation decisions based on the functional knowledge and technical understanding of the integrated SAP S/4HANA landscape.
- Engagement across technical, functional and business teams, e.g. Security, Reporting and Finance, to ensure an integrated solution design.
- Demonstrate awareness of project management fundamentals
- Demonstrate team leader capabilities to manage resources.
- Work within the SAP Transformation Program team on activities as required (solution integration, data migration strategy, infrastructure, reporting, master data management and development)
- Advise on downstream program activities such as training and testing.
- Extensive operational business and technical experience with a strong record of performance.
- Experience working as a technical lead on more than two significant SAP S/4HANA projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical landscape and technology integration points within an SAP S/4HANA centric landscape.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with a proven record of success at both executive and operational levels of an organisation.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 194483