This role is responsible for delivering a full range of SAP Project Systems (PS) functionality.
Contributing to the design of business processes and reporting, the successful candidate will have expertise in solution integration, developing custom PS related functions and integrating with the Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) modules.
- Conduct scenario requirements definition workshops
- Conduct business process workshops
- Develop solution integration for 'As is' and 'To Be' process models
- Develop blueprint design documents
- Develop SAP non-standard custom functions
- Design, configure, implement, and support of all elements of financial accounting and controlling processes in the SDO SAP environment which includes FI and CO modules.
- Over ten (10) years' experience in SAP PS module preferred
- SAP PS Implementation experience - preferably within the public sector.
- Experience in Claims Management in PS module
- Experience on the complete PS module cycle from project creation to settlement.
- Extensive experience in data migration, with integration knowledge with Controlling (CO), Financial Accounting (FI), Sales and Distribution (SD) and Production Planning (PP
- Possesses excellent skills in SAP Project Systems/Accounting including WBS structures, cost centres, profit centres and funds management and interdependencies
- Demonstrates understanding of the necessary accounting standards and legislative requirements/governance within a public sector environment
- Holds strong skills in analysis and comparison analysis between various SAP FICO ECC6 environments
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Arshdeep Sangha on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #204709
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.