About the Company
Our client serves the community by leading the provision of world-class education. The department protects young children by regulating preschool and long day care providers.
About the Role
The Project Manager will lead and manage the risk, quality and progress of the SAP component of the SAP project as required, to organisational standards, and ensure the project is completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope. The role will provide specialist advice and recommendations regarding project management methodologies, processes and good practice, and contributes to a positive and supportive workplace culture.
- Develop and implement project management plans for the SAP Projects as required; identify program and/or project risks and work with relevant stakeholders to develop strategies to minimise or mitigate these risks
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical, highly complex project, ensuring compliance with business objectives, approved program/project methodologies, policies, guidelines, tools and metrics; coordinate permanent and temporary teams to ensure project outcomes are delivered
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project life cycle with the aim of building relationships, ensuring efficiencies, and delivering project outcomes
- Develop and implement strategies for the continuous monitoring, reporting and evaluation of the project; monitor and assess project progress and overall effectiveness
- Contribute to reporting against project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure decision-making is underpinned with a reliable, trusted, portfolio of evidence-based reports that identify areas requiring improvement
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Draft and/or supervise the preparation of timely, succinct and accurate reports and briefings for the SAP Support Group Manager and other senior managers as appropriate; ensure accurate records are maintained, and that responses to correspondence are timely and consistent with Departmental protocols.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge and understanding of recognised project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2)
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP Applications
- Experience in managing SAP Application Projects with emphasis on integration
Please get in touch with Manjita Osta for any further information on this role mentioning the job reference number BH 186394.