- Initial 6 months contract + possible extensions
- Large SAP Project
- Location: North Ryde
- SAP experience required
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP Program Manager for one of our premier clients.
The role will be key for program level planning, execution and executive guidance around a multi-year program incorporating Core Financials, Master Data Governance, Quote to Cash and including alignment with other strategic initiatives such as Supply Chain.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for transformative design, deployment, and integrated delivery of the programme
- Manage multiple vendors
- Identify and implement key metrics and monitors to ensure program deliverables are achieved.
- Communicates with Senior Stakeholders on program status
- Define detailed project scope and schedule, organize and lead project status and working meetings, manage risks and correct deviations from plans.
- Responsible for tracking key project activities at a detailed level including administrative items associated with a complex technical SAP deployment
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain integrated project timelines, schedules, and communication plans
The successful applicant must have
- Relevant Degree in IT or related field
- Previous experience as a SAP Program Manager
- Prior experience of large SAP Programs and decommissioning of Legacy systems.
- Must have experience of multiple Dress Rehearsals, Technical and Business Go-Live events.
- Prior experience managing SAP project cutovers.
- Experience in SAP S/4 Hana is highly desirable
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button