Our client is looking for a SAP Program Manager (S/4 Hana) on a contract basis. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of all initiatives, programs and projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the day-to-day running and management of the portfolio of programs and projects
- Ensuring executive alignment and business sponsorship prior to kicking off initiatives and identifying any potential resistance or issues
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) on selected business processes to assemble input into business case.
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline
- Prior S/4 HANA Program Management experience, especially managing a large and complex programme of work
- Extensive understanding of integrated ICT solutions and business process re-engineering capability spanning multiple platforms and business units
- Advanced communication, documentation and negotiation skills
- Experience managing communications to stakeholders in a consulting environment
- Ability to follow prescribed project delivery methodology and communication standards
- Successful vendor management
- Proven success in leading large scale, complex software implementation programmes and working with top-level management, project teams and vendors